Personal data is any information that identifies or can be linked to a natural person for identification. Personal data we collect about you includes:
– Identification data such as your first name, last name, and password.
– Contact data such as address, email address, telephone, or mobile number.
– Financial data such as investments, income, credit card details and any other payment method you provide to us. When paying online, this stays with our payment provider and we do not have any access to it. We keep it when you enrol manually or ask for a refund.
– Information about the training courses you sign up to and attend.
– Information about your interaction with our emails, and website.
– Information from any workshop or coaching course you attend.
– Details about lifestyle, previous training experience, and occupation information, if provided during a workshop.
In certain circumstances,
– We ask you for marital or dependants’ information. For example, when you want your partner or dependent to join a training to which you subscribed.
– We may take photographs and otherwise record your presence or interaction. In such cases, you are pre-informed with a choice to opt-out of such recording.
Most of our services are designed for those above 16 years of age. For products that are designed for children, we may collect the name of your child if the product relates to children. However, we do not directly communicate or contact your children.
We do not collect any ‘special category’ data. For information, this includes any data that is relating to your health, ethnicity, religious, philosophical or political beliefs, genetic or biometric data, or sexual preference data.